Lead organisation: KPITTU
This second work package aims to investigate existing curricula and courses in the field of environmental risk assessment and mitigation on Cultural Heritage assets in Partner Country Universities.
The aim of this analysis is to:
- survey about curricula in the field of environmental risk assessment and mitigation actions, and coherence with the ERAMCA Strategic Education Agenda;
- survey and classify existing courses in the field of seismic engineering, hydrogeology, restoration;
- survey and classify the basic knowledge provided in the Partner Countries for civil, building, environmental engineers, and architect;
Review available teaching material and teaching methods.
Overall, the Work Package will enable to identify gaps in focal areas at the level of curricula, specific courses and contents with respect to ERAMCA Strategic Education Agenda. Furthermore, it will be possible to identify both strengthen and weakness of local faculty with respect to focal areas and suitability of teaching material and methods including digital learning and learning by doing. In addition, it will be possible to understand which the level of the possible student basic knowledge is. Coherent strategies will be adopted to offer to each of them a feasible education project.
Task 2.1 Identification of existing curricula in environmental risk assessment and mitigation
Task 2.2 Identification and classification of existing courses in the field of environmental risk assessment and mitigation
Task 2.3 Review of available teaching material and teaching methods
This task includes the analysis and classification of the available teaching material in environmental risk assessment and mitigation. Teaching methods will be assessed at the level of Partner EHI. Concerning with teaching material, the available books, lecture notes, practice materials and educational-labs will be considered, collected and analysed together in three areas:
- traditional education including lecture, seminar and workshop, visit, e-learning, etc.;
- participative education including exhibition, assignment, e-collaboration, project work/making, business case, etc.;
- learning by doing including assignment, joint projects/making, technical assistance, tutoring on the job, etc.